To end this week, I have a round up of 25 pumpkin recipes from my archives. I hope you have some fun trying out some of the recipes.
- Pumpkin Roll – The recipe happens to come from a friend of mine. She even gave a class once to a bunch of us ladies on how to make it.
- Pumpkin Fudge – This just has a fabulous flavors of Fall, but I am sure the pumpkin helps make this fudge healthier. I mean your gettin’ veggies and fiber in this fudge. Can fudge be healthy?
- Cranberry Pumpkin Spice Cake – This cake is quite yummy. No one will know that half the flour is wheat flour.
- Pumpkin Sundaes – These pumpkin sundaes are a quick and simple, yet can be elegant too all by the way you serve it.
- Pumpkin Belgian Waffles – These are a breakfast experience that’s nothing short of cozy and comforting!
6. Pumpkin Biscuits – I really think the cinnamon honey butter I serve these with really makes the biscuits fabulous.
7. Pumpkin Cinnamon Streusel Muffins – Pumpkin muffins are always delicious but the streusel in these muffins make them even better. And the streusel isn’t just on top! It’s also in the middle! The muffin itself is also tender.
8. Maple Glazed Pumpkin Cookies – The maple flavor pairs so well with the sweet and spice filled cooked! The cookies also look pretty.
9. Dulce De Leche Filled Pumpkin Cupcakes – They have always received rave reviews from all who tasted them! Definitely a winner!
Even more Pumpkin Goodness
10. Pumpkin Nutella Swirl Bread or Muffins – I LOVE Nutella! Using it in the pumpkin bread makes one heavenly slice of Fall. There is a good helping of cinnamon and nutmeg in this bread with tastes great with the Nutella.
11. Black Bean and Pumpkin Chili – The pumpkin just adds a thickness and richness. NO ONE had any idea that pumpkin is in the soup.
13. Pumpkin Granola – This granola is very easy to make. I think this would be perfect to make as a gift to give your Thanksgiving hostess.
15. Pumpkin Cheesecake – This recipe looked quick and easy, but would give you that fall flavor without it being the traditional pumpkin pie.
16. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread – This recipe happens to come from my mother-in-law. I love the combination of spices that are used in this bread.
18. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip (or Cinnamon Chip) – This recipe comes from my mother=in-law and is my go to pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe.
We are almost to 20 recipes now!
19. Cream-Filled Pumpkin Cupcakes – Soft and moist pumpkin cake with just enough pumpkin flavor then filled with a light and fluffy cream filling with just enough sweetness. These are scrumptious!
20. Cranberry Pumpkin Bread – The cranberry pumpkin bread is simple to make. The pumpkin with the cranberry is a great combination. It’s such a terrific fall flavors to enjoy.
21. Pumpkin Waffles with Orange Walnut Butter – The whole combination of the pumpkin and cinnamon waffle followed with melty orange walnut butter and finished off with sweet maple syrup is absolutely divine.
22. Pumpkin Patch Pancakes with Apple Cider Syrup – These are made using boxed pancake mix. I must say that I absolutely love these with the apple cider syrup.
22. Pumpkin Cornbread – This recipe is much healthier than my normal cornbread recipe. It is so delicious and a nice change.
23. Easy Pumpkin Muffins or Cookies – This recipe can pass for either muffins or cookies. I think I prefer them in cookie form.
24. Pumpkin Bars – Pumpkin Bars are a must every year since I got this recipe from a fellow church member. They’re called bars, but are more like a cake in texture.
25. Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins – Now these muffins just taste like chocolate chocolate chip muffins, but the secret ingredient makes them healthier for you and nice and moist.
I hope you enjoy this round up of 25 pumpkin recipes.