This week’s menu plan Monday – Week 9 is week 3 revised. I removed the the salad dressing chicken marinade and replaced it with chicken cordon bleu. If you have the apple bbq sauce shredded pork in your freezer from week 3, you can use that and remove this items from the grocery list:
- Applesauce BBQ sauce Shredded Pork served on rolls or buns – this recipe makes enough to freeze half for another time. Let me tell you, the flavor of the sauce is heavenly. You get the apple taste along with the sweetness of the brown sugar, a slight tang from the lemon juice, and the spicy warmth from the cinnamon. It is the perfect sauce to bring in some of those Fall flavors.
- Cheesy Potato Soup in the Slow Cooker – I recommend serving it with 30 minute rolls or divine breadsticks – It is very rare that you can find a deliciously creamy soup that you can make in the crock pot.
- Bow Tie Skillet Lasagna – I recommend serving it with herbed garlic bread or easy parmesan knots. This recipe comes from a whole week of recipes that I did dedicated to fast and easy dinners.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu – I recommend serving it with rice pilaf. This was a family favorite while I was growing up.
- Tasty Burritos – This is a quick and easy recipe.
Enjoy your menu plan Monday – Week 9.