Regular potato chips are always with dip like this 3 ingredient Chip Dip! I just love that salty crunchy potato chip pair will a cool creamy dip.
This dip is so simple to make you only need 3 ingredients to make it – chive and onion cream cheese or garden vegetable cream cheese, sour cream, and ranch dressing mix. Forget regular ranch dip, this version is even better. The flavored cream cream cheese not only ups the flavor, it ups the creaminess and thickness factor.
Not only does this 3 ingredient chip dip taste amazing with potato chips, it also doubles as a vegetable dip. I like serving this dip with chips and veggies. I find it a better crowd pleaser if you serve it with both. This would be perfect to serve for the 4th of July.
In my archives, I have even more dip recipes to serve up at your summer celebration. Check them out!
More Dip Recipes
- Cottage Cheese Veggie Dip
- Amazing Jalapeno Dip
- Sriracha Chip Dip
- Raspberry Pretzel Dip
- White Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
- Peanut Butter S’mores Dip
- Onion Vegetable Dip
- Creamy Fiesta Dip
- Amazing Spinach Dip
- Loaded Baked Potato Dip
- Snappy Salsa and Bacon Dip
- Cheesy Pretzel Dip
- Creamy Coconut Fruit Dip
- Simple Lemon Fruit Dip
- Pina Colada Fruit Dip
- Creamy Cool Corn Dip
- Shockingly Simple Fruit Dip
- 1 (8 oz) pkg chive and onion cream cheese or garden vegetable cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 oz) pkg dry ranch dressing mix
- You want to set the cream cheese out to soften for about 30 minutes before you want to make the dip.
- In a bowl, add all of the ingredients together. Mix together with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with chip and/or vegetables. Makes about 2 cups dip.
Recipe adapted from Listotic.