We recently had some friends over for a bbq. Part of my menu included some fresh fruit. I wanted to whip together a dip but life had been crazy and I had not planned anything specific. So I looked around my house to see what I could find and I ended up creating this yummy fruit dip with a tropical flair. This Pina Colada Fruit Dip was so yummy I had to share with all of you.
You just need 4 ingredients to make this simple fruit dip. You need a package of coconut cream instant pudding mix. You are going to mix that pudding mix with some milk and Cool Whip. Then you are also going to mix in some crushed pineapple. You don’t need to drain the pineapple because you want that juice in there to mix with the pudding mix and give it even more pineapple flavor to this pina colada fruit dip. It also helps give it the right consistency. WE enjoyed the dip with strawberries, pineapple, cantaloupe, and grapes.
- INSTANT COCONUT CREAM PUDDING MIX
- COOL WHIP (I USED THE EXTRA CREAMY KIND)
- MILK (I USED SKIM)
- CRUSHED PINEAPPLE
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 3/4 cup Cool Whip (I used the extra creamy kind)
- 1 cup milk (I used skim)
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, undrained
- In a bowl, blend together the pudding mix, cool whip, and milk with a hand mixer for 2 minutes. Fold in the pineapple. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and serve with fresh fruit.
This recipe is a Real Mom Kitchen original.