Today, I have a yummy sandwich for you that would be perfect for a Memorial Day picnic. I adapted the recipe I have shared before to make the base of this focaccia sandwich. The bread recipe really is simple to make. It just takes time to do. If time is not on your side, you can buy a foccacia bread from your local store. You just want one that is about the same 9 x 13 size to make this focaccia sandwich.
Here are some other sandwich recipes perfect for a picnic:
- Chicken Salad Wraps with Strawberries
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Wraps
- Simple Chicken Salad Croissants
- Healthy Bagel Sandwiches
- Fruited Tuna Salad Pitas
- Cobb Salad Sandwiches
- Hummus Sandwich
- Tangy Tuna Salad Croissants
- FOCCACIA BREAD – MADE WITH THE RECIPE BELOW OR A RECTANGULAR SHAPED ONE PURCHASED FROM THE STORE (NEEDS TO BE CLOSE TO 9 X 13 SIZE)
- THINLY SLICED HAM (I USED LAND O’ FROST BISTRO FAVORITES BLACK FOREST HAM)
- THINLY SLICED TURKEY BREAST (I USED LAND O’ FROST BISTRO FAVORITES ROTISSERIE SEASONED TURKEY BREAST)
- SLICED HARD SALAMI (I USED HORMEL)
- JARRED ROASTED RED PEPPERS
- SLICED PROVOLONE CHEESE
- ROMAINE LETTUCE LEAVES
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home.
Recipe adapted from Easy Peasant Bread.