The dip I have for you today is one that me and my oldest son are obsessed with right now. This amazing jalapeño dip is THE dip to have for summer 2018!
The recipe isn’t too complicated to make either. I like to think of it as like a cold version of a jalapeño popper dip. I personally like to remove all the seeds and white pith part of the jalapeño when I make this. We don’t like things too spicy here. However, if you want it to be more spicy, by all means, adjust what part of the jalapeño you use to get the spiciness to the level you desire.
This dip is best serve with Tostitos Scoops in my book. I like how they can really hold the dip, but any tortilla chip will work to serve with this. This dip would be awesome to serve at your next bbq or just to snack on while hanging at the pool!
- 1 red bell pepper
- 4 jalapeno peppers
- 3 (8 oz) pks light cream cheese
- 1 1/2 envelopes or 3 Tbsp dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- a large bag of Tostitos Scoops or other tortilla chips
- Remove stems, seeds and white pith from the red pepper and jalapeno. Cut into large chunks and place into a food processor. Pulse until peppers are finely diced.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese and ranch dressing mix together until smooth and creamy. Fold in the shredded cheese along with the finely diced peppers.
- Place dip in a serving dish and serve with Tostitos Scoops. Serves 10-12.
Recipe adapted from Inspired by Charm.