Well, August 10th is national s’mores day I have some great recipes to share with you leading up all the way to the big day including this Peanut Butter S’mores Dip.
For several years now, I have had a s’mores week each summer. It is such a classic combination that I heard was first put together by the girl scouts!
If you have ever made a s’more with a Reese’s peanut butter cup in place of that classic Hershey’s bar. You know how tasty the addition of peanut butter is to a s’more.
Well, today I have a cool dippable form of that terrific combination. Serve with graham crackers or any other favorite cookie!
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 sleeve graham crackers, broken into individual crackers
- Whisk together the peanut butter milk, and cocoa powder until well blended.
- Fold in the whipped topping until well combined. Then fold in the marshmallow reserving a few to garnish the dip to serve.
- Serve with graham crackers. Makes 1 cup.
Adapted from a cookbook called Fun Stuff! Finger Foods.