Today’s sriracha chip dip is one that you serve with good ole potato chips! The flavor of it mainly comes from spicy Sriracha, hence the name of the recipe.
No worries though, I am sharing the mild version of this dip. It has just a little bite at the end of each taste. However, you can totally adjust the level of spiciness by just adding more Sriracha if you like more spice!
My oldest son and I are enjoying it as our new favorite chip dip. Just be sure to serve it with a sturdy chip like one with ridges. The dip is fairly thick, which we like because it stays on the chip. You don’t want your chip breaking off in the dip. If you want a thinner dip, just add in some milk to get the consistency that you want.
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha sauce or more to reach desired level of spice
- 1 tsp season salt
- chopped chives, optional for garnishing
- Potato chips that have ridges or kettle chips to serve with
- In a food processor, add cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, Sriracha, and salt. Process until smooth.
- Serve dip in a both topped with chives if desired along with potato chips. Makes 2 1/4 cups dip.
Recipe adapted from From Scratch Fast.