Another item that is often part of a summer gathering is dips. Whether you serve it with chips or veggies, dips are a summer classic in my book. So I decided to focus just on dip recipe for this week.
First up is a sweet raspberry pretzel dip that can be served with pretzels, but graham crackers or Nilla wafers would also be excellent to use for more of a dessert. This dip with the pretzel gives you that sweet and salty flavor together!
This dip also comes together in no time. All you need is 3 ingredients – cream cheese, whipping cream, and seedless raspberry jam.
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 (8 oz) light cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp Raspberry Jam
- Add whipping cream to a bowl and whip until firm peaks form. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese and jam together until fluffy and combined.
- Add half of the whipping cream to the cream cheese mixture and fold in. Add the remaining whipped cream and fold again.
- Serve dip with pretzel or it is also good with graham crackers and Nilla wafers.
Recipe adapted from Little House on the Big Pond.