The quick and easy way to make a bunch of chocolate chip cookies is in a sheet pan. There is no need for scooping and cooking in multiple batches with this sheet pan cookies recipe.
These cookies all get pressed into one pan and then get cooked at one time. Then just cool and cut into squares. These are also perfect to serve topped with a scoop of ice cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup for a delicious cookie sundae.
No matter how you serve these you are gonna love how easy these are to make and how great they taste!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 (12 oz) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 13×18 sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, beat together the butter and sugars about 2 minutes and is smooth.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix just until combined.
- Add in the flour, baking soda and salt and mix together just until incorporated – do not over mix.
- Add the bag of chocolate chips in and stir with a wooden spoon, again not over mixing, just until incorporated.
- Spread thick cookie dough out evenly onto the baking sheet. Spread out with fingers or spray a rubber spatula with non-stick spray. Sprinkle mini chips to the top of the dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Makes 3-4 dozen bars.
Recipe adapted from The Baking Chocolatess.