Each year I like to find a recipe to be “THE DIP” of summer! Whether you are poolside or in the backyard for a bbq, I love having a good dip for everyone to munch on. So this year, this creamy fiesta dip is what I am using as “THE DIP” for summer 2015!
This is a cold creamy dip, so be sure to not leave it our too long, or fill a lager bowl with ice and place the bowl of dip inside that bowl. This way your dip will stay nice and cool.
I love the combination of cool in temperature with hot in spice. Feel free to pick the amount of heat by the type of Ro*Tel you use.
Creamy Fiesta Dip
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 pkg. dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups of light sour cream
- 1 10.5 oz can Ro*Tel, drained - pick amount of heat here (I used mild but you can go for Original or Hot to give it some more heat)
- 1 11 oz can of Mexicorn (drained)
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese You want the thicker shredded here, not the fine shred
- Combine all of the ingredients above in a bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour. This allows the flavors to marry! Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.