Each year I like to find a recipe to be “THE DIP” of summer! Whether you are poolside or in the backyard for a bbq, I love having a good dip for everyone to munch on. So this year, this creamy fiesta dip is what I am using as “THE DIP” for summer 2015!
I love the combination of cool in temperature with hot in spice. Feel free to pick the amount of heat by the type of Ro*Tel you use.
- 1 pkg. dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups of light sour cream
- 1 (10.5 oz) can Ro*Tel, drained – pick amount of heat here (I used mild but you can go for Original or Hot to give it some more heat)
- 1 (11 oz) can of Mexicorn (drained)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (You want the thicker shredded here, not the fine shred)
- Combine all of the ingredients above in a bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour. This allows the flavors to marry! Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.