I am sharing one of the best dips every with ya today. This Amazing Spinach Dip is always a hit whenever a take it to a party or gathering.
This would work well to serve as part of your Easter dinner or at a baby or bridal shower. You can serve it as a veggie dip or with some crackers. However, I love to serve it with slices of baguette bread. This recipe makes plenty so I usually bring both veggies and bread, but the baguette bread is always the first to go.
I love to get my baguette bread from Sam’s Club. And all I do is slice it. I don’t toast it or anything. Every one just loves it on the soft baguette slices.
Make this and I promise, it will get rave reviews everyone will be asking you for the recipe!
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (16 oz) container sour cream ( I use Light)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I use Light)
- 1 package Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- Cook spinach according to pkg directions and allow to cool. Then squeeze as much liquid out of the thawed spinach as you can until it feels dry. I place it in a flour sack towel and squeeze.
- In a medium bowl stir together spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, soup mix, and green onions. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve with bread, crackers or raw vegetables. Makes 3 cups
Recipe adapted from the recipe on the package of Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix.