Veggie trays are a must for any summer gathering and I have a new onion vegetable dip recipe for you to include with your next tray.
This dip is full of onion flavor and is also nice and thick. Be sure to give this dip a try with a veggie tray for your next gathering.
- 2 cups light sour cream
- 3 Tbsp dried minced onion
- 3 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp bon appétit or beau monde seasoned salt
- assorted fresh vegetables
- In a bowl, blend together the sour cream, died onion, dried parley, and bon appétit.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Makes 2 cups.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home.