These Easter Bunny Buns would be a great addition to a brunch menu. Or they would also work great as a quick and easy breakfast on Easter morning. These cute bunny buns are made in no time thanks to Pillsbury orange sweet rolls, but you can always shape your own homemade roll dough if you would rather take that route.
I also used the orange rolls for these Easter bunny buns. However, you could use the cinnamon version if you prefer. This recipe is simple enough that the kids could make them. The kids would be hopping like bunnies to get to eat these for Easter breakfast!Print
- 1 (13.9 oz) pkg. Pillsbury orange sweet rolls
- 8 M&M candies
- 4 raisins
- 8 almond slices
- Place 4 of the sweet rolls on a baking sheet, this will be the bunny’s face.
- Unroll the remaining 4 rolls. Fold each unrolled roll in half, then each half in half again creating bunny ears. Place each one touching the top of a roll placed on the cookie sheet. Adjust accordingly to make bunny ears.
- Baking according to package directions. Use the frosting included to frost the bunny ears and face.
- Once frosted place 2 M&M’s on each bunny making eyes. Use a rain for the nose and 2 sliced almonds for the teeth. Makes 4 bunny buns.