Now these Baked Ham and Cheese Croissants really could work for breakfast lunch or dinner, but I am recommending making them for Father’s Day breakfast/Brunch. You could pair this simple sandwich with some scrambled eggs and fruit and you’ll be set.
You’ll need some croissants. Then you spread a mixture of cream cheese and honey mustard on each croissant. Next, you’ll add some sliced Monterrey jack or colby jack cheese along with some ham on to each croissant. Next, you place them all on a baking sheet. You cook these in a 350 degrees oven and the croissants get extra crispy and flaky. The filling in these baked ham and cheese croissants also get nice, warm, and melty. Yummy!
- REDUCED FAT CREAM CHEESE
- HONEY DIJON MUSTARD
- LARGE CROISSANTS
- SLICES OF MONTERREY JACK OR COLBY JACK CHEESE
- SHAVED HAM
Baked Ham and Cheese Croissants
Real Mom Kitchen
- 4 oz reduced fat cream cheese softened
- ½ Tbsp honey dijon mustard
- 6 large croissants
- 6 slices of Monterrey jack or Colby jack cheese
- ½ pound shaved ham
- Blend the cream cheese and mustard together until combined well.
- Slice croissants in half and spread some of the cream cheese over both sides of the croissants.
- Place a slice of cheese on each croissant and divide meat evenly between each croissants.
- Close croissants and place on a baking sheet. Bake them at 350 for 15 minutes until golden and crispy. Eat immediately.
Recipe adapted from What’s Cookin?