This post may contain affiliate links.
I am so excited to share today’s recipe with you. This peachy croissant bake is a new family favorite. I’ve all ready made it several times.
It is quite simple to make and is made the night before. It’s like a French toast bake, but not exactly. My one son is not a fan of any French toast bake recipes I have made before because of the texture. It’s too eggy for him. However, he LOVES this peachy croissant bake.
The base of this recipe is store bought croissants. You’re gonna want to be checking the day old section of your bakery for croissants to make this. Then the croissants get coated with a milk/egg mixture. It’s a light enough mixture that it basically just adds moisture to the croissants and holds them together.
Then comes the peaches, oh we love peaches! Finally, it gets finished off with a sprinkling of brown sugar and cinnamon. The brown sugar adds nice little bit of crunchy sugar to the top and cinnamon adds that nice comfort flavor. It really is amazing! You must all try this!
Peachy Croissant Bake
- 6 croissants
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 (29 oz) can sliced peaches, drained (preferably packed in juice)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- maple syrup for serving
- Coat a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut croissants into 2 inch squares. and place in the prepared 9 x 13 pan.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla, and salt until well combined. Pour the mixture slowly and evenly over the croissant pieces.
- Arrange peaches over the top of the dish. Sprinkle brown sugar over the peaches followed by the cinnamon.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, bake covered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Cut into 8 squares. Serve each square topped with maple syrup. Serves 8.
Recipe adapted from Simple Stacie.