Mmmmmm….. garlic……cheese……….bread – the perfect combination. These yummy, cheesy, garlicky sticks of goodness are made from the basic pizza dough recipe from yesterday. They are the perfect compliment for your pizza or any Italian dish. I also made pizza sauce to dip them in, but by all means you can used canned pizza sauce or jarred marinara. What ever you do, make them – your month will thank you!
- 1/2 recipe Basic Pizza Dough
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- dried parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- In a small bowl, Mix butter and garlic together and set aside.
- Roll pizza dough out into a 12-inch circle on parchment paper.
- Spread the butter and garlic mixture over dough.
- Sprinkle with parmesan followed by mozzarella cheeses.
- Transfer parchment and dough to pizza stone or baking sheet.
- Bake at 500 for 9-10 minutes.
- Use a pizza cutter and cut into stick shapes.
- Sprinkle with a little dried parsley if desired.
Recipe adapted from Lauren’s Latest.