These Special K treats are a quick and easy treat that I like to make my kids. It makes a great after school snack. I got this recipe from a friend years ago. It kind of has the flavor of a rice crispy treat with a caramel twist. Yummy!
I am also entering this recipe for The Ultimate Super Bowl Party Recipe Smack Down contest on Recipe Girl. That’s your super bowl dessert. I am also entering the recipes that I have on here for Crock Pot Southwestern Chicken Nachos and Slow Cooker Beef Fajitas. Now are you ready for some football? Personally I can do without the football, but I love the food!
- MARGARINE (I USE BUTTER)
- BROWN SUGAR
- MINIATURE MARSHMALLOWS
- SPECIAL K CEREAL (CAN ALSO USE CORNFLAKES)
- 2 squares (1 cup) of margarine (I use butter)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Special K cereal (can also use cornflakes)