Today’s recipe is a simple and flavorful marinade that can do it all. You can use this Do-It-All Marinade on chicken, pork, beef, vegetables or even tofu (if you like that). Since it is so versatile kabobs would also work well with this marinade. I used it on chicken at it was delish. It is very flavorful. Loved it and it really would work for anything.
So with today’s recipe I also have a tip for you. When I made this Do-It-All marinade I used frozen chicken tenders – my husbands favorite. Since tenders are thin and small you can get time saving help by using them. First, they thaw quickly. Second, the marinate quicker too. See how they can be a time saver.
- OLIVE OIL
- SOY SAUCE
- WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE
- RED WINE VINEGAR
- LEMON JUICE
- DRY MUSTARD OR PREPARED MUSTARD
- GARLIC SALT
- FRESH FINELY CHOPPED PARSLEY OR DRY PARSLEY
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp dry mustard or 2 Tbsp prepared mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 Tbsp fresh finely chopped parsley or 1/2 Tbsp dry parsley
- pepper, according to your taste
- Place all of the above ingredients into a gallon sized freezer bag. Carefully whisk it all together in the bag.
- Add your chicken, beef, pork, vegetables, or tofu to the marinade. Place in the refrigerator and marinade for at least 5 hours. Overnight is best for full flavor.
- Remove meat etc from marinade and discard marinade. Cook meat etc as desired. I used it for grilled chicken.
Recipe adapted from All You Magazine Aug 26, 2011 Issue.