The steaks I used were about 1/4 inch thick. I marinated them for 7 hours. The meat was so full of flavor. For thicker cuts of meat I would marinate it for longer. Thanks to What’s Cookin? for sharing this great recipe. This is now in my tried and true recipe file. It is DELICIOUS!
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 clove minced garlic or 1/8 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp fresh ginger or 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Mix together in a ziplock bag. Add chicken or beef to the marinade.
- Marinate meat for 1-24 hours in the refrigerator prior to cooking meat. The cook on the grill until meat is cooked.
- Category: Beef, Chicken
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: American
This is the original photo from this post when it was first posted in July 2008.