Today is my last post for my week of grilling post to help end the grilling season, whenever that may be where you live. Grilled chicken is a staple, but I don’t like to use the same recipe over and over. I like to have a good repertoire of recipes to utilize through out the grilling season. This grilled chicken marinade is a new one that I tried and added to my collection.
A nice marinade can add amazing flavor and keep your chicken moist and tender. This marinade is a great combination of flavors including some standard ingredients that always make a great marinade. With ingredients like soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce you know it’s gonna have some nice flavor. This recipe also includes some nice fresh ingredients like parsley and lemon zest. Get ready to light up your grill and use this recipe.
Grilled Chicken Marinade
Real Mom Kitchen
- ¾ cup canola oil
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp Italian flat leaf parsley chopped
- 3 Tbsp prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 6 chicken breasts trimmed of fat
- In a bowl, whisk together the oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, lemon zest, pepper, parsley, mustard, garlic and honey. Set aside 1/3 cup and add the reset to a gallon sized ziploc bag.
- Add the chicken to the bag, seal and coat chicken in marinade. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 6 hours, but the longer the better.
- Grill chicken for about 4-5 minutes per side until fully cooked. Serves 6.
Recipe adapted from Chelsea’s Messy Apron.