This creamy Italian chicken is a recipe that my best friend from high school passed along to me a few years ago. It is so simple and easy, plus it’s done in your slow cooker!
You can leave the chicken beasts whole when you serve them. However, I like to take them and shred the chicken, then put it back in the sauce. Sometimes I also thin the sauce out with a little milk if needed. we like it best served over rice.
- CHICKEN BREASTS
- DRY PACKET ITALIAN DRESSING MIX
- CANNED CREAM OF CHICKEN SOUP
- CREAM CHEESE
- RICE OR NOODLES
- 4– 6 chicken breasts
- 1 dry packet Italian dressing mix
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- milk, if needed
- hot cooked rice or noodles for serving
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot. Sprinkle with dry Italian dressing mix.
- In a bowl, mix soup and cream cheese together. Pour over chicken. Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Add milk if needed to thin sauce out. Serve breasts whole or shredded. Serve over rice or noodles. Serves 4-6