I think my sister-in-law made this for a family reunion. I wanted the recipe and come to find out, I already had it in a Quick Cooking magazine I had sitting at my house. You can use whatever pie filling you like or use fresh berries and make your own with sugar and cornstarch. Adjust the amount for as many pancakes as you need.
This recipe fruit pancake roll ups only makes enough to serve 2-4 but can easily be made for more. I personally love it with cherry pie filling!
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon confectioners’ sugar
- 4 large pancakes, warmed (You want them at lest 8 inch in diameter)
- 1/2 cup strawberry or raspberry pie filling (I used cherry)
- Fresh fruit and additional pie filling, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream and sugar. Spread over warm pancakes; top with pie filling.
- Roll up jelly-roll style. Serve with fruit and additional pie filling if desired. Yield: 4 servings.