I recently decided to make a twist on a recipe I have shared before for creamy scrambled eggs. The eggs get their creaminess from cream cheese. I decided to use some chive and onion cream cheese and turn it into a biscuit sandwich. These Creamy Egg and Biscuit Sandwiches were quick and easy breakfast . Plus, the whole family loved them.
- HEAVY WHIPPING CREAM
- CHIVE AND ONION CREAM CHEESE
- THIN SLICES OF HAM
- LARGE BISCUITS (I PREPARED A PKG OF PILLSBURY GRAND BISCUITS)
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 of an 8 oz tub chive and onion cream cheese, cubed
- 8 thin slices of ham
- 8 large biscuits (I prepared a pkg of Pillsbury Grand Biscuits)
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until almost set.
- Stir in cream cheese. Cook and stir until completely set.
- Split each biscuit in half. Top each bottom half with two slices of ham followed by some of the eggs. Top with biscuit tops and enjoy. Makes 8 sandwiches.