One dish meals are always nice to have included in your recipe file. Who doesn’t love a meal without a lot of clean up? Today’s super fast pasta bake recipe is just that. It’s an easy meal that is all mixed and cooked together in the same dish. This is a staple meal I have been making for my family since 2011.
Now, the only other things you may have to dirty when making this is a measuring cup, spoon, and cheese grater. You can skip the cheese grater if you want to use some pre-shredded cheese.
It is also a simple cheesy pasta dish. It’s made with just pasta, sauce, and cheese. There is no need to pre-cook you pasta here. It all cooks together in the oven. This fast pasta bake is a yummy meatless dish! I found this one and adapted it from Meals 4 Moms.
- ELBOW MACARONI OR OTHER SMALL SHAPED PASTA (I USED MINI BOW TIE PASTA)
- SPAGHETTI/MARINARA SAUCE
- CANNED PETITE DICED TOMATOES
- MOZZARELLA CHEESE ( I USED A FOUR CHEESE BLEND)
Super Fast Pasta Bake
Real Mom Kitchen
- 8 oz. elbow macaroni or other small shaped pasta I used mini bow tie pasta
- 4 ¼ cups spaghetti/marinara sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 14.5 oz can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese I used a four cheese blend
- In a 9 x 13 inch baking dish, combine the spaghetti/marinara sauce, water, and tomatoes. Stir in raw pasta.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour until pasta is tender.
- Top with cheese and place back in the oven uncovered. Bake a few more minutes until cheese is melted. Serves 4-6.
This is the original photo from this post when it was first posted in March 2011.