I love a good slow cooker pork roast with gravy. I do have just a few recipes that I really love and go to often. One that we love is made in a slow cooker and includes gravy. I have yet to find another one that I love that includes gravy until I found this recipe that I am sharing with you today.
You only need a few ingredients to make this one too. You will need a pork loin roast along with dry onion soup mix, chicken broth, and pork gravy mix. We loved this one so much, that I actually ended up serving it for Christmas dinner for all of my husband’s family. This pork roast with gravy is going to be one of my go-to pork roast recipes now.
- PORK LOIN ROAST
- DRY ONION SOUP MIX
- CHICKEN BROTH
- PORK GRAVY MIX
- 1 (3-4 lb) pork loin roast
- 1 pkg dry onion soup mix
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 pkgs pork gravy mix
- Place roast along with onion soup mix and chicken stock into your slow cooker. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove roast from slow cooker and use 2 forks to shred pork.
- In a sauce pan, add 2 cups of juices from the slow cooker to the package of gravy mix. Whisk together and bring to a boil. Cook for 1-2 minutes until it starts to thicken.
- Serve shredded pork with gravy. There is enough gravy to serve along with mashed potatoes. Serves 6-8.
Recipe adapted from Dinner, Dishes, and Desserts.