Today, I have compiled recipes that you can make from your pantry. These are recipes that you can utilize canned items from you pantry. I am hoping this will be helpful as we face this corona virus pandemic here in the United States.
There may be some items they you may not have in stores that are garnishes for them such as cheese, sour cream, fresh herbs, etc. However, you can still enjoy this recipes with out those items. Or, there may be items you can not find on store shelves due to the pandemic. I have included off to the side of each recipe which ingredients you would need that are not found in your pantry.
- Slow Cooker Chili Mac – ground beef and onion.
- Quick Chicken Enchiladas – you need chicken, cheese and corn tortillas.
- Beef Fajita Skillet – if you have ground beef, red pepper, green pepper, and cheese.
- Bean and Cheese Quesadillas – tortillas, green onion and cheese.
- Beefy Tomato and Macaroni Soup – ground beef, onion, and carrot.
- Easy One Pot Pasta – spinach.
- Stuffed Pepper Soup – ground beef, onion, green pepper.
- Unstuffed Pepper Skillet Dish – ground beef, onion, peppers, and cheese.
- Red and White Baked Pasta – cheese.
- Super Fast Pasta Bake – cheese.