No need for a marinade with this chicken folks. All you need is a simple yet tasty sauce just like with this Raspberry Grilled Chicken.
Just grill your chicken seasoned with some salt and pepper. It’s that easy. Now comes in the secret sauce made with seedless raspberry jam and a few other ingredients. It gives the chicken a nice amount of flavor.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup seedless Raspberry jam
- 1/2 – 1 Tbsp pureed chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (Adjust the amount to your flavor preference – more = more spice)
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pound chicken breast to 1/2 inch thickness and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken for about 4 minutes per side or until fully cooked. Remove from grill and allow to rest.
- In a sauce pan, combine the remaining ingredients. Cook to a boil and remove from the heat.
- Serve each piece of chicken with about 1/4 cup of sauce. Serves 4.
Recipe adapted from Life in a Lofthouse.