My local grocery store recently had cans of peach pie filling on sale. I had to stock up with some specifically for this Peachy Fruit Salad recipe. I got this recipe years ago from a Quick Cooking magazine (now called Simple and Delicious). The peach pie filling makes this salad a breeze to put together.
It also uses other canned fruits along with fresh bananas and grapes, which I tend to keep on hand. I can usually get two meals out of this salad for my family of 5, so I reserve half. Then I only add half the grapes and banana to the portion we are going to eat that evening. Then when I am ready to serve the reserved half, I mix add the other half of the grapes and banana. You’ll love this quick, easy, and delicious salad.
- PEACH PIE FILLING
- PINEAPPLE CHUNKS
- MANDARIN ORANGES
- GREEN GRAPES (OR PURPLE GRAPES)
- MINIATURE MARSHMALLOWS
- 1 (21 oz) can peach pie filling
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (11 oz) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 cup green grapes (or purple grapes)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; stir gently. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.