Today’s recipe honey-lime fruit salad consists of the flavors of sweet honey along with tangy lime. You can mix up the fruits used based upon what is available. However, I have included fruits that I like below in the recipe. Now, I wasn’t able to get watermelon for a good price when I did this. However, it would be a great addition to it. You can even get some fruit already cut and mixed together from the produce section. Then you can make this honey-lime fruit salad even more simple.
The dressing is just some bottled coleslaw dressing with some added honey, lime zest, and lime juice. It adds some sweet ness from the coleslaw dressing and honey. Then the lime juice and lime zest amplify the flavor of freshness.
I have made some small changes to the layout of my site. The new top box shows the images with titles for the 3 most recent post. Then below that are summarized versions of those 3 most recent posts plus the 7 prior post. I am hoping this will help you see what you want to more easily. Just click on what you want to see the full post. I really hope this is a welcomed change.
- COLESLAW DRESSING (I USED KRAFT)
- LIME ZEST
- FRESH LIME JUICE
- HONEY DEW MELON
- FRESH PINEAPPLE
- RED GRAPES
- FRESH STRAWBERRIES
Honey-Lime Fruit Salad
Real Mom Kitchen
- ½ cup coleslaw dressing I used Kraft
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 ½ tsp fresh lime juice
- 2 cups cut cantaloupe
- 2 cups cut honey dew melon
- 2 cups cut fresh pineapple
- 1 cups red grapes
- 1 cup fresh strawberries quartered
- In a small bowl, whisk the coleslaw dressing, honey, lime zest, and lime juice together.
- Place the cut fruit in a large bowl.
- Just before serving, toss the fruit with the dressing.
Recipe adapted from Betty Crocker.