I have made some small changes to the layout of my site. The new top box shows the images with titles for the 3 most recent post. Then below that are summarized versions of those 3 most recent posts plus the 7 prior post. I am hoping this will help you see what you want to more easily. Just click on what you want to see the full post. I really hope this is a welcomed change.
Today’s recipe consists of the flavors of sweet honey along with tangy lime. You can mix up the fruits used based upon what is available, but I have included fruits that I like below in the recipe. However, I wasn’t able to get watermelon for a good price when I did this, but it would be a great addition. You can even get some fruit already cut and mixed together from the produce section if you want to make things even more simple.Print
- 1/2 cup coleslaw dressing (I used Kraft)
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 2 cups cut cantaloupe
- 2 cups cut honey dew melon
- 2 cups cut fresh pineapple
- 1 cups red grapes
- 1 cup fresh strawberries quartered
- In a small bowl, whisk the coleslaw dressing, honey, lime zest, and lime juice together.
- Place the cut fruit in a large bowl.
- Just before serving, toss the fruit with the dressing.
Recipe adapted from Betty Crocker.