Today’s salad is another quick and easy salad. This quick summer fruit salad also has a festive look to it because of the fruits used. Blueberries were not on sale when I made this salad. Otherwise, I would have added them in. It would have been delish with the blueberries in there!
You can whip this quick summer fruit salad up in no time. It calls for vanilla pudding mix. You mix the pudding mix with the juice from the canned pineapple that you use as one of the fruits in this. You also use strawberries, bananas, and blueberries. Next time, I am going to try to make this salad with another flavor. I think lemon or white chocolate pudding mix would be great flavors to try. You can use the pineapple but mix up the fruits you add in there.
- VANILLA INSTANT PUDDING
- CANNED PINEAPPLE TIDBITS WITH JUICE
- FRESH STRAWBERRIES
- FRESH BLUEBERRIES (OPTIONAL, I THINK MARSHMALLOWS WOULD BE A YUMMY SUBSTITUTION)
- 1 (5.1 oz) pkg vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple tidbits with juice
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (optional, I think marshmallows would be a yummy substitution)
- 3 bananas, sliced
- In a bowl combine the pudding mix and canned pineapple with the juice. Stir until well blended and all the pudding mixture has dissolved.
- Fold in the strawberries and blueberries if desired. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, fold in the sliced bananas.
Adapted from Meals 4 Moms.