If you love nutella like I do, then you will love these pops. They are similar to a fudgesicle and you only need 2 ingredients. Come on, these are too easy not to make! I made them using Jif’s new chocolate hazelnut spread. I am thinking that this may also work using peanut butter in place of the hazelnut spread for a chocolate and peanut butter flavored version.
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate milk
- 1/2 cup hazelnut spread (like Nutella or JIF’s new hazelnut spread)
- Whisk the chocolate milk and hazelnut spread together until well blended.
- Pour into popsicle mods and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Unmold and enjoy! The amount this makes will depend on your mold size. I was able to make 6.
Recipe adapted from Daily Waffle.