If you love Nutella like I do, then you will love these pops. They are similar to a classic fudgesicle and you only need 2 ingredients. Come on, these Nutella pops are too easy not to make!
I made the Nutella Pops using Jif’s new chocolate hazelnut spread. I am thinking that this may also work using peanut butter in place of the hazelnut spread for a chocolate and peanut butter flavored version.
Just whisk some chocolate milk together with the hazelnut spread until well combined. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds. Freeze for about 2 hours until set.
You can find all kinds of shapes of popsicle molds. You can even find them at the dollar store. For these popsicles, I used a silicone mold that I purchased off of Amazon. They no longer sell the exact one I purchased, but they have ones that are similar.
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of popsicle molds work best for Nutella Pops?
Silicone or BPA-free plastic popsicle molds work well.
Can I add chops nuts or other mix-ins to the pops?
Yes, you can add chopped nuts or other mix-ins for added texture.
- CHOCOLATE MILK
- HAZELNUT SPREAD (LIKE NUTELLA OR JIF’S NEW HAZELNUT SPREAD)
For more Nutella recipes, try:
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 ½ cups chocolate milk
- ½ cup hazelnut spread like Nutella or JIF’s new hazelnut spread
- Whisk the chocolate milk and hazelnut spread together until well blended.
- Pour into popsicle mods and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Unmold and enjoy! The amount this makes will depend on your mold size. I was able to make 6.
Recipe adapted from Daily Waffle.