I love to make oven fries like these montreal oven fries. They make less mess than deep frying, plus they are healthier.
I always keep some Montreal steak seasoning in my pantry and that is what is used in this recipe to make these fries flavorful! So easy and so tasty.
- 4–5 russet potatoes, washed and dried
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 2 tsp Montreal steak seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 475 degrees.
- Cut your potatoes in half lengthwise. Then slice each half into 4 wedges, you will get 8 wedges from each potato. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet
- Drizzle the oil over the potatoes. Toss the potatoes with your hands until all are evenly coated with the oil
- Sprinkle the seasoned salt and Montreal steak seasoning over the potatoes. Toss again with your hands until potatoes are evenly coated with the seasoning.
- Spread the potatoes into a single layer on the baking sheet and bake at 475 for 12 minutes. Turn wedges on to other side and bake for 12 minutes more or until potatoes at fork tender. serves 4-6.
Recipe adapted from Deals To Meals.