This post may contain affiliate links.
My favorite seasoning mix is McCormick’s montreal steak seasoning mix. I use it often for many things. So, when I saw a dip using the seasoning mix, I was thrilled to make it. This montreal steak seasoning dip is delicious.
The dip is made using sour cream along with the seasoning mix. Then you also add in some garlic powder and a dash of Worcestershire sauce. Then it just needs a little time to sit in the fridge ofr those seasonings to all marry with each other.
This dip is so flavorful. It is delicious with chips or veggies. However, I really like it with vegetables.
Montreal Steak Seasoning Dip
- Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups 1x
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 Tbsp McCormick’s Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic poweder
- dash of Worcestershire sauce
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or up to overnight. Serve with chips and/or vegetables.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
This recipe is adapted from 4 Sons “R” Us.