This post contains affiliate links.
This easy to make s’mores dip only requires 3 ingredients and is made in minutes. All you need is chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and marshmallow creme to make the dip. Now I only made half of a recipe for the picture because I had a half can of sweetened condensed milk in my fridge. Plus it would be dangerous for me to have an entire recipe in my house! So, I did my dip in a shallow bowl in place of the pie plate.
Of course you will need some kind of grahams to dip into the s’mores dip. You can go for regular graham crackers, but you can also get them in chocolate or cinnamon flavor. You can even get graham sticks or Honey Maid Grahamfuls. I would love to try it with the peanut butter version. Get your s’mores on in this fun dippable form!
- CHOCOLATE CHIPS (I USED SEMI SWEET)
- SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK
- MARSHMALLOW CREME
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I used semi sweet)
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup marshmallow crème
- In a microwave save bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk with the chocolate chips.
- Place in the microwave and heat for 30 seconds. Stir and heat for another 30 seconds.
- At this point gift it a stir for about 30 seconds and see if all the chips have melted. If not microwave in 10 second intervals until the chips are melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Place the mixture in a microwave safe pie plate.
- Then drop spoonfuls of the marshmallow creme randomly over the chocolate.
- Place in the microwave for 30 seconds, the cut the mixture with a knife making a marbled look.
- Serve immediately with graham crackers.
Recipe adapted from Tastebook.
[…] S’mores Dip […]
This looks delish. We are so making this soon!!
Thanks for sharing!
Great instruction! Nice , sweet and easy! Great choice for some sweet snack!
I love me some s’mores!