This post may contain affiliate links.
Here is another grilling recipe perfect to serve at your Memorial Day bbq. This simple marinade helps produce tender and flavorful chicken. I used chicken tenders for this mesquite lime grilled chicken. However, you can always use breasts or thighs if you would prefer.
This chicken does have a small kick to it, but it was fine for my family. They are pretty whimpy when it comes to spicy things.
- MCCORMICK GRILL MATES MESQUITE SEASONING
- LIME JUICE
- CANOLA OIL
- CHICKEN TENDERS
Mesquite Lime Grilled Chicken
- 3 Tbsp McCormick Grill Mates Mesquite seasoning
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- In a gallon sized storage bag, add the seasoning, lime juice, oil, and honey.
- Seal bag, and squish bag to combine marinade.
- Add chicken to bag and reseal. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or longer. I did 4 hours.
Recipe adapted from McCormick.
Made this for the first time last night. So easy to follow and such a potent marinade!
My brother & his friends as well as my family and boyfriend all thought the chicken was delicious. Paired with roasted zucchini and quinoa, it was a great dinner. Thanks so much for sharing! 🙂
good no fat
This was so moist and flavorful!! We loved it, and it will be a recipe we do often! Thanks!!
Yum! I’m always looking for new chicken recipes!
Your recipes are always amazing. Thanks so much for sharing!!