Can I just say, I love grilling season! You are gonna love having this easy bbq grilled chicken recipe for this summer. You only need three ingredients to make this.
First, you will need some boneless skinless chicken breasts for this easy bbq grilled chicken. I like to purchase the thin chicken breasts. They grill up nicely since they are even in thickness. You can always pound your regular chicken breasts to even the thickness out.
Next you will need some bbq sauce. My go-to sauce now is Sweet Baby Ray’s. I get the double pack of the large bottles either from Sam’s Club or Costco. It has great flavor and I will easily use up those bottles during the summer.
Thee next thing you need is some bottled Italian dressing. I like the zesty version. I get the Kraft brand or Kroger brand. You mix the Italian dressing and bbq sauce together. Then add the chicken to marinate in the mixture for 4 hours or as long as overnight. It give the chicken great flavor. Now, I do like to serve this chicken with additional bbq sauce. I enjoy just a little more sauce with my chicken when I eat it. However, it isn’t necessary. It’s just a personal preference.
- SWEET BABY RAY’S BBQ SAUCE
- ZESTY ITALIAN DRESSING
- BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN BREASTS
Easy BBQ Grilled Chicken
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s bbq sauce
- 1 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a gallon sized freezer bag, add the bbq sauce and Italian dressing. Seal the bag and carefully mix together.
- Add the chicken into bag. Seal and carefully mix to coat the chicken. Place the bag on a plate and refrigerate for 4 hours or as long as overnight. I like to rotate the bag halfway through.
- Grill chicken on a heated grill for about 5 minutes per side until fully cooked. Serves 4.
This recipe is adapted from Sweet Baby Ray’s.