Today’s recipe is another tasty way to enjoy a steak on the grill. This delicious steak marinade makes more than enough for the 6 steaks. So, if you need to do more than that then you can.
I made this using petite sirloins – my favorite kind of steaks to do at home. They are the perfect portion and turn out juicy and tender. Nothing else to say – short, sweet, and to the point! Keep grilling while you can.
Delicious Steak Marinade
Real Mom Kitchen
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 ½ tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 petite sirloin steaks
- In a gallon sized zipper bag, combine all of the above ingredients.
- Seal the bag and carefully knead to combine the marinade and coat the steaks.
- Allow to marinate for 4 hours. (I just place it in the fridge in the morning for dinner that night)
- Grill steaks and enjoy.
Recipe adapted from ZipList.
This is the original photo from when this was first posted in July 2012.