You are going to love this crispy buttery Ritz chicken! It’s like breaded chicken but even better.
One my family’s favorite was to have chicken is when it is breaded. Usually, I use bread crumbs to coat the chicken. However, I recently tried this recipe that uses crushed Ritz crackers instead.It was so delicious.
Those crackers add a whole new flavor and texture than bread crumbs. Those pats of butter added on top of the chicken before it bakes helps add to the crispiness and ups the level of buttery flavor.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Ritz cracker crumbs
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 (6 oz) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into thin pats
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- place eggs in a shallow bowl and beat together.
- In another shallow bowl, mix cracker crumbs, garlic salt, and pepper together.
- Dip chicken in the beaten egg followed by dredging in the cracker crumb mixture.
- Place the coated chicken breasts into a 9 x 13 baking dish. Place the thin pats of butter on top of the chicken breasts.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-35 minutes until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees. Makes 4 servings.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
This recipe is adapted from Dinner Then Dessert.