Here is a yummy and easy dip that you can add to your holiday menu. It only take 3 ingredients and is ready in 10 minutes. I think it would work wonderfully to find some Christmas colored tortilla chips to serve this with. Keep it nice, warm, and creamy in a little crock pot too. You can substitute the salsa for a 4oz can of green chilies for a slightly different flavor. This one is a family favorite.
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) VELVEETA Mexican Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into1/2-inch cubes
- 1 can (16 oz.) Refried Beans (I use Taco Bell Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup salsa (I use Taco Bell Thick ‘N Chunky Salsa)
- MIX all ingredients in microwavable bowl.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 to 6 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 min.
- SERVE with assorted cut-up fresh vegetables or tortilla chips.
Note: 4 oz can of green chilies can be substituted for the salsa
This is the original photo from this post. The above photo was updated in August 2014.