Here is a yummy and easy dip that you can add to your holiday menu. It only take 3 ingredients for this cheesy bean dip and is ready in 10 minutes. I think it would work wonderfully to find some Christmas colored tortilla chips to serve this with. Keep it nice, warm, and creamy in a little crock pot too. You can substitute the salsa for a 4oz can of green chilies for a slightly different flavor. This one is a family favorite.
- VELVEETA MEXICAN PASTEURIZED PREPARED CHEESE PRODUCT
- REFRIED BEANS (I USE TACO BELL FAT FREE)
- SALSA (I USE TACO BELL THICK ‘N CHUNKY SALSA)
Cheesy Bean Dip
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 lb. 16 oz. VELVEETA Mexican Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into1/2-inch cubes
- 1 can 16 oz. Refried Beans (I use Taco Bell Fat Free)
- ½ cup salsa I use Taco Bell Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- MIX all ingredients in microwavable bowl.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 to 6 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 min.
- SERVE with assorted cut-up fresh vegetables or tortilla chips.
This is the original photo from this post. The above photo was updated in August 2014.