Today I have a St. Patrick’s Day Round Up of some yummy recipes!
- Key Lime Coconut Parfaits – This delicious dessert with layers of graham cracker crumbs, whipped cream, and a lime coconut pudding mixture made from scratch.
- Lime Cream Puffs – These cream puffs have a little green food coloring added to the pastry to make them a beautiful shade of green. Then they include a creamy lime filling.
- Mini Chocolate Baked Doughnuts – These donuts were not only yummy, but fun. They end up to be a little smaller than the Hostess donettes. They are a fun size and are perfect for little kids.
- St. Patty’s Day Brownies -These good old brownies include an additional swirl of green colored cream cheese batter. They are simple yet festive.
- Pistachio Salad – This is one of my family’s favorite salads. It really could classify as a dessert. This salad is one that has been around for ages. It is also known as Watergate Salad.
- Cool Mint Oreo Brownie Cupcakes – These babies have cool mint oreos mixed into the brownie batter. Then they get a topping of buttercream frosting, followed by another mint oreo.
- Reuben Sandwich – You can make it using frozen bread dough or with my homemade dough recipe below.
- Chocolate Mint Brownies – The brownie layer is nice and dense, rich, chewy, gooey, fudgy goodness. Next, you have a nice good layer of minty frosting. Then you end with the ganache that’s rich, smooth, and chocolaty.
- Shamrock Shake – This is my copy cat recipe of McDonald’s Shamrock shake.
- Green Fruit Salad – This salad includes green grapes, Granny Smith apples, and kiwis. I top it with a a spoonful of my Shockingly Simple Fruit Dip.
- Green Velvet Cupcakes – These all begin with a cake mix.
- Pistachio Cupcakes – These pistachio cupcakes turn out very light, moist, and fluffy.
- Thin Mint Cupcakes – This have crushed thin mint cookies in the cake batter.
[…] Day Recipes, Brown Eyed Baker Beef and Guinness Stew for St. Patrick’s Day, Reluctant Entertainer St. Patrick’s Day Round Up, Real Mom Kitchen Irish Corned Beef Reuben Sanwich, Kitchen […]
Those look delicious. I’m probably going to try making the doughnuts.
Wow Laura, this is an awesome list! Wish I could come to your house for St. Patrick’s Day! 🙂