I love tacos. I’ve made just about every taco out there. However, I have not made shrimp tacos until today. I have a recipe for sheet pan shrimp tacos to share today.
Currently there are just 3 of us at home. Both my husband and daughter aren’t into shrimp. However, I wanted to give them a try. So, I made my too easy chicken tacos for my husband and daughter and made half of batch of these shrimp pan shrimp tacos for me.
It wasn’t that big of a deal for me to make the shrimp tacos just for me. You just made a quick mixture of spices to mix with the shrimp. Then they only take about 8 minutes to cook in the oven.
The shrimp gets a coating of a mixture of butter, lime juice, chili powder, smoked paprika, cumin, garlic, and pepper. It’s the perfect combination for the sheet pan shrimp tacos. The use what you like as far as topping go. Shredded lettuce or cabbage adds some nice crunch. I also think some cheese and salsa is good. I made a mango salsa that I used on these tacos. I will be sharing that recipe tomorrow. So be sure to check back.Print
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 12–16 flour tortillas, warmed
- desired toppings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a sheet pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, lime juice, chili powder, paprika, cumin, and pepper.
- Place shrimp in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle the butter mixture over the shrimp and gently toss to coat.
- Bake at 400 degrees just until shrimp is pink, firm and cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately in warmed tortillas with desired toppings. Serves 6-8.
- Category: Shrimp
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Mexican
Recipe adapted from Damn Delicious.