Today, I am sharing a roast beef casserole recipe that I got from my mother-in-law. It’s a great recipe to use up any leftover roast beef that you may have. Now the combination of ingredients may sound a little strange, but trust me it’s enjoyable.
The casserole is made by mixing leftover roast beef with some cooked egg noodles and a can of cream of chicken soup. You can mix in some diced green onion too. However, I never use it because my family does not like it.
The mixture is now spread into a baking dish and sprinkle with shredded cheese on top. All that remains to do is to bake it in the oven at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes. You just want to warm all the ingredients through.
Also, Martha Stewart is having a blog contest. Recently she did a show and featured several bloggers on it. Now she is have a contest to feature more bloggers on her blog. In order to enter you must provide a link on your blog to her and the contest info. You can find the link HERE.
- LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF
- CHEDDAR CHEESE
- CAN CREAM OF CHICKEN SOUP
- EGG NOODLES
- GREEN PEPPER (I DON’T USE THIS)
- Leftover roast beef, cut up
- ¼ pound cheese, cubed (I just use shredded and put it on top of the casserole)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups dry noodles, cooked
- Diced green pepper, optional ( I don’t use this but I think onion would also be good in it’s place)
- Combine ingredients and place in 8 x 8 casserole dish. Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes, until hot and bubbly. Serves 4.