Today’s recipe for pineapple-glazed meatballs is a speedy stove top meal that only takes 4 ingredients. The main ingredient being fully cooked meatballs. I love to get fully cooked meatballs when they go on sale. Then I keep them on hand for quick meals like this. When they go on sale you can get them for the same price of ground beef in the meat department. It’s the same price without all the work of making the meatballs. These pineapple-glazed meatballs can also become an appetizer. Just cut the barbecue sauce and pineapple in half and forgoing the rice.
- BARBECUE SAUCE
- CRUSHED PINEAPPLE
- FULLY COOKED FROZEN MEATBALLS
- COOKED RICE
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup undrained crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 16 oz pkg fully cooked frozen meatballs
- cooked rice
- In a skillet combine the barbecue sauce and pineapple together. Add meatballs and stir until coated.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat. Once boiling, reduce to a simmer and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through. Serve over rice. Serves 4-6.
Recipe adapted from Kraft’s Food and Family magazine.