Fresh fruit is a must for a luau and it’s even better if it includes a tasty dip. This is a pineapple fruit dip. Any fruit that pairs with pineapple is tasty to eat with this dip.
I served it up with pineapple, bananas, strawberries, watermelon, and grapes. The watermelon and grapes were served on a different platter when I took the picture, so that’s whay you can’t see them.
This dip only takes 4 ingredients. You need a can of crushed pineapple with heavy syrup. It needs to be the kind packed in heavy syrup. Then you need a package of instant pudding, a brick of cream cheese, and some Cool Whip.
This dip is creamy and pineapple dreamy. I served it up in a coconut bowl for the luau.
Pineapple Fruit Dip
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 20 oz can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup
- 1 3.4 oz pkg vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 oz of thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add in the pineapple with the heavy syrup and the dry pudding mix. Beat all together for 2 minutes.
- Fold in the Cool Whip. Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Serve with assorted fresh fruit.