Festive but simple, that is what this pear, pomegranate, and spinach salad recipe I have for you today is. It is easy to make but looks so amazing. It has those gorgeous colors of red and green.
I love the crunch and flavor that you get with pomegranate arils. They are perfect for a salad. I also love using pears in the salad. They don’t get enough love. You could always use an apple instead, but I love the flavor of the pear.
Feta cheese is also included in there. I am always down for any salad if it has feta cheese. It adds a nice tang. The salad is dressed with a simple vinaigrette that includes honey, dijon mustard, and apple cider vinegar.
- 1 (10 oz) bag baby spinach
- 2 firm but ripe Bartlett pears, sliced
- 3/4 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2/3 cup toasted chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the spinach to a large bowl followed by the remaining salad ingredients.
- Add the dressing ingredients to a bowl and whisk together. Drizzle over salad and toss. Serves 6-8.
Recipe adapted from Cooking Classy.