The guys at my house are meat and potato fans. So I am always looking for a new way to serve them up. One of my favorite ways of cooking them is roasting them in the oven. I also love the combination of parmesan and rosemary with bread. So I figured it would be equally tasty on potatoes. I mean they are both yummy carbs. The results with these Parmesan and Rosemary Roasted Potatoes were well received by all!
All you need to do to make this Parmesan and rosemary roasted potatoes is dice up some russet potatoes. Then you toss them with some olive oil along with some salt and pepper. I like to put them on a foil lined baking sheet for easy clean up. The bae for 25 minutes.
Next you are going to toss them with a little more olive oil plus some parmesan cheese, garlic, and rosemary. Place the potatoes back in the oven to cook for 15 more minutes. That’s it! I love to leave the skin on the potatoes, but if you really don’t like the skin you can peel them off before dicing them up.
- OLIVE OIL
- COARSE OR KOSHER SALT
- PARMESAN CHEESE
- DRIED ROSEMARY
Parmesan and Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Real Mom Kitchen
- 5-6 cups potatoes cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 Tbsp olive oil divided
- coarse or kosher salt
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp dried rosemary crushed
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place cubed potatoes on a large baking sheet and drizzle with 2 of the 3 Tbsp of olive oil. Toss to coat well and season with salt and pepper. Be sure potatoes are spread out in an even layer.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with remaining 1 Tbsp of oil. Sprinkle with parmesan, garlic, and rosemary. Toss until well coated and spread into a single layer.
- Return to the oven and bake for 15 more minutes until tender and lightly brown. Serves 4-5
Recipe adapted from Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice.