This week, I am focusing on recipes to use up that leftover Easter ham that you may have sitting around in your refrigerator. I love the flavor of ham and love it when I get to use leftovers, just like in this delicious oven ham and cheese omelet.
This is a good way to make more than one omelet at a time. You can feed everyone at the exact same time rather than cooking one at a time. It looks different from the usual traditional omelet but tastes very similar to the real deal.
This only requires 5 ingredients to make and is ready in about 45 minutes. You can use this for your breakfast or dinner. Since this oven ham and cheese omelet does make quite a bit, you can always half the recipe. Just put it in an 8 x 8 inch dish. Or you just make the full recipe and have leftovers!
Oven Ham and Cheese Omelet
Real Mom Kitchen
- 16 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup diced fully cooked ham
- 6 green onions chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray and 9 x 13 pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add eggs and ham. Whisk together until well combined.
- Add in cheese, ham, and green onion along with desired amount of salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared 9 x 13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees fro 40-45 minutes until a knife inserted in the center come out clean. Let cool for ten minutes and then serves. Serves 10-12.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home.