Today’s ham fettuccine recipe is a combination of ham and pasta. It all gets coating in a nice and creamy sauce made using butter, flour, milk and cheese.
There are peas added in there too, for nutrition and color. Only a few seasonings are needed to add in there. Then the whole thing gets baked in the oven with buttery toasted bread crumbs on top.
This is another great option to make using leftover ham. Definitely one I will be making many times in the future.
- 2 cups (1/2 package) fettuccine noodles, cooked according to package
- 3 Tbsp butter, divided
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups fully cooked ham, cubed
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.Spray a 11×7 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt 2 Tbsp butter of the butter over medium heat.
- Add in flour and whisk until combined. Then slowly add in the milk while whisking. Allow to thicken.
- Add in the garlic salt, pepper, and cheese. Whisk together until cheese is melted.
- Add in the cooked fettuccine, ham, and peas. Toss until combined. Pour into the prepared 11 x 7 baking dish.
- In a small skillet, melt remaining 1 Tbsp of butter and add in the bread crumbs. Allow the bread crumbs to brown. Sprinkle bread crumbs over the pasta.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for about 20-25 minutes until bubbly.