Hear is a yummy orange cream fruit dip that I created this week. I adapted it from the Key Lime Pie Fruit Dip that I shared with you a while back. This one has a nice orange flavor. Think of all the fruits that will go well with the delicious orange flavor – bananas, strawberries, kiwi, pineapple, etc. Yummy and refreshing! A perfect addition for Mother’s Day, a baby or bridal shower, or any old time.
Also, the winner of the Wish-Bone gift bag with the signed Tyler Florence cookbook, a great salad container, salad tongs, two bottles of dressing and an apron is Patty who said, “I think the roasted tomatoes and bocconcini sounds like dinner tonight!” Congrats!
I am also being featured in an article on the Woman’s Day Website. Check it out. It has 6 desperation dinners from Mommy bloggers.
- YOPLAIT ORANGE CREAM YOGURT
- MARSHMALLOW CREAM
- WHIPPED CREAM CHEESE
- AN ORANGE
Orange Cream Fruit Dip
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 6 oz. Yoplait orange cream yogurt
- 1 7 oz container marshmallow cream
- 1 8 oz Whipped cream cheese
- Zest of half an orange Optional
- Pour all above ingredients into a medium size bowl and blend with a mixer until smooth. Mix in zest of one lime if desired. Serve with strawberries, bananas, pineapple, etc.